Monday, April 28, 2008

Notify the famiy! I'm still alive!

Okay - a few of my precious dear ones (women of joy-ers) have let me know that I have not blogged in over 3 months. It's so weird because I really like the idea of doing it - I just don't do it. Do I have any excuses? Well, things have been busy??? Well they really have been! I need to be posting pics of the progress on the house - man, last time I blogged I didn't even know we would consider moving, and now our house is up for sale!!! Check out www.unitedcountry.com, and find the Imboden, AR office to see our house. Anyway... see, I have to get Dakota ready right now, so I already have to go! Will chance bring us to crossing paths over the next 3 months???? I hope so, Precious one. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O, Beloved, I am so thankful to read your updated blog. My heart is extremely joyful and leaps at the prospect of being more intimately acquainted with your life journey once again!

Love,
Melissa :)