Monday, May 5, 2008

The highlight of last month...


Oh, I just had to hurry up and put this in here..... Several women of joy and myself got to attend a Jeremy Camp concert last month, and this picture has been the source of MUCH excitement......


If only I were the one to meet such a celebrity, how different life could be..... why, if it were me, Jeremy would have caught that special glimmer in my eye and known in the depth of his heart that he'd have to introduce me to Adie right away, as we are like-minded when it comes to music, that way, by now, she and I would be collaborating on the most highly anticipated song of the year I'm sure.... and by the end of the year our song would've blessed millions of people and maybe even led some of them to the Lord.... after all, look how well she did on her own, why, with the BOTH of us working together (as we would be the moment Jeremy would've seen how compatible we were) there is no measuring the amount of blessings that could be going around. Then Andy and Jeremy could hang out and watch the kids together while Adrienne and I worked on our music, well, actually Jeremy would probably help us out, and he would've grown so close of a friendship with Andy that he'd know for sure how great a drum player Andy is, then he probably would've INSISTED that Andy play the drums on our new BAND with the 4 of us..... (Did I mention until this "would-be" moment how I have LAMENTED over not being in the band anymore, and how that despair could've been gone once and for all if only I were the one to meet Jeremy?) so Anyway... THEN who would watch the kids? Oh, I know.... my dear beloved one.... Melissa...... It's too bad that SHE was actually the one to meet Jeremy that night.. I can't believe she's wearing that LOW CUT shirt! And in front of Jeremy, no less.... I would never do such a thing..... Nevertheless, I've chosen to honor my precious friend by posting HER picture for all to see.....


No comments: