Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WWHHYYY did I get rid of my M.C. Hammer pants?

It was 1990.... Radio's (NOT MP3 players) were abuzz with a sound... a sound that powered through with a beat that couldn't be stopped.... that couldn't be touched....

and the pants were baggy!

I wasn't the ONLY one that wore them! M.C. Hammer had infiltrated the very "fibers" of my being! Why should he stop at music when he could be worn!!!!

Being the fashionista that I've always been, I knew those pants would be the perfect accessory to my L.A. Gears! My popularity went through the roof! Well, technically the pants went the other direction. But now, I think it's time for a comeback! All the other styles are coming back, I feel it's only a matter of time until we see those low-crotched super baggy icons of true fashion make their return!!!

And I know Melissa will be first in line to get them! You know, the only thing that could be better is if the "wing" hairstyle came back! WOO-HOO would I ever be "with-it" then!

Man, all this typing makes me want a Dr. Pepper!

No comments: