Wednesday, May 7, 2008

To set the record straight....

Okay, Okay, I know you guys have been thinking... "WOW! Melissa has great taste in pink shirts!" (I just added the quotation marks for you, Melissa). May I warn you that you are in for a shock... It isn't Melissa with Jeremy Camp, It's ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME! I thought I'd post the proof!a>

Well I spent all day in Jonesboro today with Dentist appointments for the kids, who did awesome, and then searching for tile, mirrors, grout, showers, lights.... all those things for the new house. Well, the mirror is for this one, which is almost done, but we did get the tile for the boys bathroom in the new house. It's so small we were able to get what we wanted! For those of you who have not seen our current bathroom lately, here it is:







so, it looks a LOT better.... It cost about $600, but I am hoping the house will sell faster/closer to asking price..... we'll see. I think it looks AWESOME!! Everything is different about it, and no more water-stained white linoleum and ESPECIALLY no more red brick linoleum (which also caressed our dining room and kitchen floors at one time).

ALSO.... Andy and I did something today in Jonesboro that we havn't done in 10 years..... wonder what it could be? None of you will believe it! But, I can't tell right now because it's a SECRET!!! Take that, Melissa!

Oh well, it's bedtime and I need to call a hostess and close a show. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O Beloved! I am exhausted keeping up with your busy life! What a wonderful, blessed day it must have been yesterday to spend so much time with your children and husband, serving them in whatever ways they needed. After all, that is what good mothers/wives do! :) The bathroom is stunning, but I have to say, I think I look better with Jeremy than you! (That was said in a sweet, loving tone!) Love ya!